I thought it was time to do something a little different and a bit fun, so below are a few word-based riddles to test your skills:
– There is a seven-letter word in the English language that contains ten words without rearranging any of its letters. What is the word?
– What other letter fits in the following series: B C D E I K O X?
– Which word from Group B belongs with the words from Group A?
A. blast, paper, box, bank
B. juice, bag, cradle, carpet
– A word I know, six letters it contains. Subtract just one and twelve is what remains.
– What letter is next in the following sequence: M, A, M, J, J, A, S, O,__
Leave your answers in the comment box below.